GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Sat Sep 4 15:53:54 PDT 1999

Date: Saturday, September 04, 1999 11:08 AM Max B. Sawicky wrote:
>You have no idea what you're talking about. I suggest you read
>some books on economics. Any good introductory textbook
>should be a revelation. Then at least you'll have some idea
>of what it is you want to criticize.
>
>mbs

I don't want to criticize anything. I just want to raise the living standards of poor people with my own economics.

Although I read little book on economics I still can prove that GDP as a measurement of the whole economy condition is unscientific and unfair for poor people. GDP is for the rich to hoodwink poor people's eyes. And I can also raise the living standards of poor people with my own economics.

You read a lot of books on economics? But what can you do with your own economics? to raise GDP? to hoodwink poor people's eyes? I suggest you read my economics at my web site. Then you'll have some ideas of what is the real economics.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/>