GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sat Sep 4 17:29:48 PDT 1999

Yes, Ju-chang, then we can learn about free markets as the solution to the Asian financial crisis and such brilliantly meaningless and mistaken notions such as 'china wasn't affected by the financial crisis...."...How unfortunate someone like Max and others who have spent their lives energies to demonstrate the maleffects of markets run amuck don't read more of your wisdom...

Steve