Roll over Karl. A racist capitalist bigot will save the working man.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Sep 7 20:07:38 PDT 1999

Nurev Ind Research wrote:

>For the first time since the Vietnam war, I will vote in a major
>election. I will vote for a racist, sexist, Jew hating, capitalist
>bigot who is the only one that can stop the Global Capitalists.
>
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Thus, the task of the state toward capital was comparatively simple and clear; it only had to make certain that capital remain the handmaiden of the state and not fancy itself the mistress of the nation. This point of view could then be defined between two restrictive limits: preservation of a solvent, national, and independent economy on the one hand, assistance of the social rights of the workers on the other.... The sharp separation of stock exchange capital from the national economy offered the possibility of opposing the internationalization of the German economy without at the same time menacing the foundations of an independent national self-maintenance by a struggle against all capital. The development of Germany was much too clear in my eyes for me not to know that the hardest battle would have to be fought, not against hostile nations, but against international capital."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf