the New Sincerity

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Fri Sep 10 13:44:11 PDT 1999

I responded to your Yugoslavia in Cyber Yoshie; because it was originally intended as personal mail; but, now, frankly, I am glad, Woitek replied, and I wonder that the questions that I considered most important (personally) still haven't got an answer, namely about how to analyse what happened (assuming there could be an accurate picture, because mine's just personal) and what's to be done *next* Sending this w/apologies as I exceeded Doug's post limit (4 a day) Funny, ala Derrida: my previous title "Secretary for the emancipation of Barbies and Piggies", translated into Serbian (Ministarka za emancipacije barbika e svincjica) would be understood in Bulgarian as "Secretary for Barbiecued Piglets... You could start a war cos of semantics on that..

-----Original Message----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: 10 Ñåïòåìâðè 1999 ã. 23:25 Subject: Re: the New Sincerity