global riot!

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Sep 13 20:28:47 PDT 1999

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com wrote:

> If any of the anarchists on lbo-talk see me on Nov 30, I've probably just
> popped out for a sandwich. I'm not involved in exploitation of the third
> world directly, although I suppose some of the banks I cover are. I really
> don't think I deserve to have my head broken, and I'd honestly rather be
> left out of any rioting that goes on. I might be in the mood to buy
> drinks if the anarchy is not of sufficient scale to close down the pubs.
> Oh yeh, and Rabobank is a mutually owned Dutch farmers' co-operative, so
> they probably don't deserve it either.

I think very few anarchists are interested in busting your head. In fact, it was quite hard to get them to support the Eugene anarchists who were involved in that June 18th riot.

We'll be doing some activities in D.C. I hope that they'll be more creative than violent, although property destruction is always an option.

-- Chuck0 http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library http://www.spunk.org/ "All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly and with reassuring authority."

-- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER! +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=