what should we do to raise the living standards of poor people?

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Wed Sep 15 04:10:46 PDT 1999

Hello Ibo-talkers, For raising the living standards of poor people, I have finished the first and the most important step towards my solution of poverty that I prove that GDP as a measure of the whole economy condition is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

Now, we come to the second step.

What Should We Do to Raise the Living Standards of Poor People?

Please make comments on my solution of poverty below. As you know that there are still a lot of people in the world suffering from cold and hunger. They can't afford to send their children to school, and, as a result, too many children are deprived of education.

Subject: What Should We Do to Raise the Living Standards of Poor People? by Ju-chang He

First I'd like to prove that GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people. GDP is for the rich to hoodwink poor people to keep them poor. Then we use the living standards of people instead of GDP <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/fourthaa.html#find>. Then we can make regulation and give guidance of market <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/marketaa.html#chart>. Then the market will produce enough the first and second grade consumption goods. According to today's productivity, it is not difficult to produce enough the first and second grade consumption goods. The government should make laws to fix a minimum wage level in accordance with the economic situation of the country and make it clear that the wages of all the workers oughtn't to be lower than this level. The government should distributes relief fund among the unemployed and cripple. Therefore the living standards of poor people will be raised.

If the government don't want to raise the living standards of poor people, we can call it a government of cheaters. Then the government has got to raise the living standards of poor people.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/>