what should we do to raise the living standards of poor people?

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Sep 15 06:50:19 PDT 1999

. . . The government should make laws to fix a minimum wage level in accordance with the economic situation of the country and make it clear that the wages of all the workers oughtn't to be lower than this level. The government should distributes relief fund among the unemployed and cripple. Therefore the living standards of poor people will be raised.

If the government don't want to raise the living standards of poor people, we can call it a government of cheaters. Then the government has got to raise the living standards of poor people.

Doh! Of course! Why didn't we think of that!?

Homer