what should we do to raise the living standards of poor people?

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Sep 15 08:40:15 PDT 1999

Chang, keep up the good work. I'm all for what you have written below!

Do you translate any of your American e-mail pals into Chinese for your pals in China? Of the Americans who do you like to translate into Chinese?

Has George Washington Plunkitt: Plunkitt of Tammany Hall ever been translated into Chinese?

Tom Lehman

Chang has written: