global riot!

hazel blunden sandynistar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:50:07 PDT 1999

2 books: the Free [fiction] by who I don't know. A tale of an anarchist uprising in a contemporary urban setting. Maybe it's set in th future. It ends tragically with the state killing a couple of the revolutiuonaries. but I liked it when I read it as a young anarchist Second, there is some anarchist comic book in the Tintin style. tintin is a molotov-cocktail wielding revolutionary. Again, there is an uprising.[fiction]. Check your local anarcho book shops - Jura, Black Rose in Sydney, Barricade Books in melbourne.

non-fiction theory wise, i can't thinks of any good ones, they all seem to be written by the turgid Murray Bookchin.