Internet Radio

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:09:53 PDT 1999

Elizabeth Warren. She was good and she communicated the facts without being boring. At least in the 80% of what she said that I heard, and, a couple of her punch lines got punctuated too.

It's nice to hear somebody from Harvard saying something intelligent. Of course intellectually speaking, I think Juliet Schor of Harvard is hot too.

Tom Lehman