LaRouche

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Sep 18 14:21:05 PDT 1999

The LaRouche line was a bit odd from the very beginning, as exhibited by

the National Labor Committee, a caucus within SDS in New York State. (There is at present a National Labor Committee that is not at all related.) Two of them held a workshop on labor at the 1969 New University Conference national convention at the Univ. of Iowa. Bruce Franklin and I were the only two people to show up. I don't remember the details of the discussion, only the general impression Bruce and I both had that

it was damned weird.

Carrol