LaRouche

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Sep 18 15:07:59 PDT 1999

Doug,

Go for it. Ask him why he used to call himself "Lyn Marcus" (for Lenin-Marx) and what parts of his views did not change when he made his switch from left to right. The guy is smart, if wacko. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, September 18, 1999 11:27 AM Subject: LaRouche