LaRouche

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Sep 18 15:10:45 PDT 1999

Doug,

His Lyn Marcus tract is entitled, _Dialectical Materialism_, whew! published in the early 70s but I forget by whom. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, September 18, 1999 12:07 PM Subject: RE: LaRouche