LaRouche

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Sep 18 15:13:44 PDT 1999

The Johnson Russia List (jrl) occasionally cites stuff from his Executive Intelligence Review, or whatever it's called. He still seems to have his wires into some odd places. He has certainly passed his peak.

Although he usually runs as a Dem, he has on at least one occasion run on his own ticket, the "Labor Party." Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: frances bolton <fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, September 18, 1999 12:43 PM Subject: Re: LaRouche