Saddam

Patrick F. Durgin kenning at avalon.net
Thu Sep 23 21:23:19 PDT 1999

It may be one way in which the demise of capitalism would be 'signified' -- or sub-titled. Marx, of course, envisioned the return of man [sic.] to himself. But let us not confuse signification with instigation.

Patrick F. Durgin

-----Original Message----- From: / dave / <arouet at winternet.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, September 23, 1999 10:02 PM Subject: Re: Saddam

>Oiboy27 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 99-09-22 03:42:48 EDT, you write:
>>
>> << It reminds me of the way American southerners would only refer to
>> African-Americans by their first names' -- never as "Mr.," or "Mrs."
It's