Car post script

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 07:38:24 PDT 1999

In message <00aa01bf0975$f712eee0$d818c897 at bellatlantic.net>, Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> writes
>Say a little more about this Group, if you don't mind.
>
>mbs

He's an old friend of mine. They don't have any big sponsors if that's what you are asking, though I am sure he wouldn't refuse. Austin worked in town planning in Newcastle, (as an architect I think), as does the other researcher who does some stuff for them.

Four weekends ago, the TRG organised a conference on the car at the Royal College of Arts which was addressed by a mix of anti and pro-car people, like Meyer Hillmann (Road Safety campaigner) and Ian McAllister (Ford UK). -- Jim heartfield