death list

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Sep 28 14:11:26 PDT 1999

Let me be a lot more blunt: The modern US Southern Baptists are a complete abomination both theologically and socially/politically vis a vis the historic traditions of that denomination. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 3:39 PM Subject: Re: death list