for you anti-anti-overpopulation types

David Jennings [MSAI] djenning at ai.uga.edu
Thu Sep 30 05:41:42 PDT 1999

Saw a bumper sticker this morning on my way to work that JH would appreciate:

"More Jobs?! What about Less People?"

This comfortably co-exists with a peace sign, a ying-yang thingy, "I slow for manatees", "Save the Sea Turtle", "Free Tibet", and others.

In the bad Old Days, 'we' were satisfied with subjugating dark skinned peoples. Now in the brave New (Clintonite) Days, 'we' wouldn't dream of such a thing. Rather we would prefer that they had the good sense not to exist in the first place. They wouldn't be bitching about those jobs then, would they?

-d