Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Apr 5 13:10:21 PDT 2000

Note that the strike only affects Pacifica News Network, not the other programs and stations. The strikers are not asking people to boycott anything but PNN.

mbs

"John K. Taber" wrote:

> Chuck0 said "Chuck0 "former Lutheran, now a practicing Homerist""
>
> err, Homer Simpson?
>
> (ps, I enjoyed the Wash Post article).

Yes. I sleep in on Sundays.

I'm glad you enjoyed the article. The press is now beating down the door. The BBC wants to come to soccer this weekend and I've been contacted by a freelancer for the Globe and Mail. We're trying to rotate spokespeople, so nobody ends up becoming an anarchist Michael Dolan.

Last night a Pacifica reporter wanted to interview me, but I told her that I couldn't given the strike situation at Pacifica.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe