Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Apr 5 13:41:23 PDT 2000

Max Sawicky wrote:

> Note that the strike only affects Pacifica News Network,
> not the other programs and stations. The strikers
> are not asking people to boycott anything but PNN.

She just identified herself as being from "Pacifica," not one of the stations.

Given that one of the most outpoken opponents of Pacifica management will be crashing at my place starting this weekend, I figured it was best to not do any interviews until I understood who I could talk to.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe