Bears & Crashes

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Apr 5 15:00:34 PDT 2000

the dd! says:

>Speaking as a wit*less* capitalist tool,

awww you're just saying that cause you've missed my typage lately.... i can tell. i promise, seriously, to get my act together and type about mark dery by the end of next week, 'kay? okay, i'll be realistic: the end of 2k.

I think this is a bit unfair. If
>you hung around these people the best part of eleven hours a day, five days
>a week, you too would experience an honest, virtuous desire, to see the
>market crash, simply for the human joy of seeing the fucking smiles wiped
>off their faces.
>
>If only for a single day .....

ayah. i have dated two of the specimen before, the sub variety located in medium-sized mediocre american city, though. i couldn't help myself; it was post-divorce dating spree where the goal was to date the widest array of Dumb Sticks with rilly rilly cool Dumb Sticks on Wheels! (heh). this species has for more money than they know what to do with.

suffice it to say that the emotion elicited was more akin to sympathy--like

that one feels for poorly kept animals at a zoo. but granted, these were only a sub-species and far less advanced than those such as yisself!

smooches,

kelley -- "I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds.

I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' --Bruce Baum