WSJ on A16

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Apr 6 12:07:23 PDT 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Chuck0 wrote:
>
> >What's the pallor of the World Bank directors these days?
>
> My impression is that while the WB/IMF senior management is very
> pale, the professional staff is quite diverse ethnically, though
> still fairly male.

That would be typical of most organizations headquartered in Washington, DC.

I've heard rumors that Mamphela Ramphele, currently a lower level WB official from South Africa, is going to be made a WB vice-president. So in a similar vein, I propose the following fictional WSJ headline about the WB:

"Organization Screwing the Oppressed Struggles to Recruit Some of Them"

Fuck the Bank and their lies about our movement!

Capitalism? No thanks, We'll burn your fucking banks!

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe