So, Mr. Buchanan, what about Elian?

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Fri Apr 7 16:51:35 PDT 2000

Has there been anything written on this stuff in terms of children's rights? Legally, it seems to turn on the fact that Elian is a minor, the notion of custodianship, etc, not to mention that this enhances all the iconic stuff about innocence, protection, and so on? Anything been written about it on these issues? Or, has it tended to be more about Cuba v US, Papa Fidel v the Virgin Birth?

Angela _________