So, Mr. Buchanan, what about Elian?

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Apr 7 12:30:48 PDT 2000

Carl Remick wrote:

> I just did a search at Pat Buchanan's presidential campaign website to see
> if I could ferret out his views on the Elián González fiasco and found nada.
> This whole episode must be causing the agonies of damned for the
> anticommunist, "safeguarding our borders" (actual name of one of the main
> subsections at Buchanan's site) crowd. Here we are with their worst
> nightmare come true – an actual, heavy-duty ethnic insurgency in Fortress
> America, and who's conducting it? Their good ol' buddies, the anti-Castro
> Cuban expats of Miami. If it wasn't for the fact that this sorry saga will
> surely leave lasting psychic scars on Elián, this turn of events would
> something to savor.

I'm so sick of this Elian crap. I just got back to the office after running errands. While I was out I ran into the press pool camped outside of some office full of lawyers that are dealing with the Elian case.

I just hope that they award joint custody of Elian to the U.S. and Cuba soon, before A16, so we can get some media coverage on shutting down the World Bank.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe