Speaking of no weak s...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Apr 12 11:14:35 PDT 2000

Rakesh Bhandari wrote:

> >Pat's a horror, so I'd like to leave him out of this
>
>How convenient. Pat wants to shut down the IMF, he's against a bigger
>quota for Cambodia, he doesn't want PNTR. Pat talks a lot about American
>wages being competed down by all those countries in which Millikan does not
>operate.

Milliken is a nationalist capitalist. Buchanan is a nationalist capitalist politician. Most of the people I know who are going to A16 are neither of those creatures. Most are antiracist and antiimperialist, and quite a few are anticapitalist. Why do you insist on conflating them?

Your position is remarkably similar to the Business Roundtable and the IMF. Does that make you one with them?

Doug