When the US Defaulted

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Apr 13 04:19:50 PDT 2000

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Michael Perelman wrote:

> In light the discussion about defaulting debt, here is a short section
> of my new book, Transcending the Economy: On the Potential of Passionate
> Labor the Wastes of the Market (St. Martins), which should be out within
> a month.

Great stuff. But I'm still waiting for _The Invention of Capitalism_ to get published. Does this mean you managed to write and publish a book in the interval while waiting for your last book to get published? How about next you write something like "Book Writing for Dummies?" You must have some secret the rest of the world doesn't know.

Michael