When the US Defaulted

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Apr 13 09:48:03 PDT 2000

Michael Pollak wrote:

> But I'm still waiting for _The Invention of Capitalism_ to
> get published. Does this mean you managed to write and publish a book in
> the interval while waiting for your last book to get published?

Actually, I published about 8 books while waiting for the Invention of Capitalism to be published. Perhaps even more. I signed my contract with Duke about 12 or 13 years ago. In the meantime, they kept finding excuses to put off.

I, along with the manuscript, matured. So maybe they did me a favor.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901