FWD: ACTION Not Division Some Thoughts on Tactics for A16 by BrianDominick

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Apr 14 17:57:15 PDT 2000

. . . The real division is between those who want a mass movement to emerge from the November actions, with strong local roots, and those (like Sawicki, etc. on this list) who want to discipline that potential mass movement in the service of union and Democratic Party bureaucrats and their intellectual servants -- i.e., those who pretend (I can't imagine them to be serious) that the U.S. government can be persuaded to do good things. Carrol --------

Carrol, please. You're crackin me up. Me sides 'r splittin.

BTW, my name ends in 'y'. Your remark could be construed as anti- Polish chauvinism. Sort of like spelling 'liu' as 'loo'.

mbs