Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Apr 17 02:00:23 PDT 2000

At 05:24 AM 4/17/00 +0100, M A Jones wrote:
>Max, you should never have confessed to being teetotal. Helas, I drank the
>whisky. I did toast your health several times so the feng-shui might have
>done you some good. That's the only upside I can think of. Oh, and for being
>good sports, I've just subbed you and Enrique to the CrashList where you
>will get more news about the Great Crash of 2000, faster and with real-time
>Marxist commentary, than anywhere else on the Net.
>
>Any other disappointed Lagavulin drinkers are welcome to the same
>alternative. Just let me know.
>
>Mark Jones
>http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList

if you are going to continue to lower yourself by so crassly shilling for your own Crash List, then I would suggest that you be an honorable man and send me a bottle. apparently you owe me a bottle. max has long owed me one and i've been waiting around forever. got that? forever. and here i thought max was the one that lacked integrity. and all the time twas you! you never paid up. weak.

i shall be relentless. ask max.

if you want my sparkling and charming presence on you list, then you know what to do. send a second bottle my way.

heh.

kelley