Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested

M A Jones jones118 at lineone.net
Mon Apr 17 00:57:47 PDT 2000

If the Dow even gets back to where it was last Friday morning, I'll look for other signs of the Second Coming like visions in the sky of Christ With His Bankers.

Mark Jones http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max B. Sawicky" <sawicky at epinet.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 8:06 AM Subject: RE: Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested