Labor's Failure in D.C.

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Apr 19 11:34:44 PDT 2000

Not one word of this reflects anything I said or meant. Not a single f'in word. I don't know who you're arguing with.

mbs

CB: I'm the wise old, radical patron on this point. Your mocking these comrades for their "whiteness" is not progressive or prudent. There being white is not "goofy". There going ahead and using direct action against the power structure , and not worrying about their racial composition is correct in this instance. Your mention of it as a reason to stop doing what they are doing is off, bad advice. In fact , they are using the fact that the police are likely to be easier on an all white group to the advantage of the movement. The police are in a nasty mood toward Black people these days. So, these white comrades have taken on the front line work.

Bravo to the N30/A16 radicals !