[Fwd: Solidarity with the Argentinian workers]

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Thu Apr 20 05:53:33 PDT 2000

Search in the Argentinian Yahoo http://ar.dir.yahoo.com/Zonas_geograficas/Paises/Argentina/Politica_y_gobierno/ just gave the following

Presidency: http://www.presidencia.gov.ar/ scyc at presidencia.gov.ar

Labor: http://www.trabajo.gov.ar/home.htm webmaster at trabajo.gov.ar

For the ministries the email adresses just go to the webmaster! I did not find an URL for the ministry of Interior

House of Representatives: http://www.hcdn.gov.ar/

Senate http://www.senado.gov.ar/

President of the Senate alvarez at senado.gov.ar

Email adresses for other senators: http://www.senado.gov.ar/web/email/cuerpo1.html

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> An: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Datum: Donnerstag, 20. April 2000 05:22 Betreff: [Fwd: Solidarity with the Argentinian workers]