DC cop techniques

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Apr 21 14:08:47 PDT 2000

> There has been no subsequent news about this arrest.
> If I had to bet, it would be that the incident was
> staged to further justify police misconduct.

It's because the person with the gasoline was an undercover cop. They didn't charge him with anything because he was a cop. They just needed a fake incident to try and reinforce the idea in many people's minds that anarchists are mad bombers. . . . << Chuck0 >>

This was my impression. How can your information be verified? This would seem to make a great story for the local rags because the arrest was played on TV.

mbs