Suck on 52 coup in Iran

Sat Apr 22 09:08:38 PDT 2000

Did we tell you Engels was a cotton industry capitalist during the industrial revolution ?

Charles Brown

>>> "Chip Berlet" <cberlet at igc.org> 04/21/00 06:20PM >>>
Hi,

Well, one hates to admit one's class roots are showing, but Schwarzkopf the father used to sit in my parent's living room once a year with his drinking buddies in the late 1950s and swap tales about overthrowing the Iranian government and installing the Shah, so I grew up thinking it was common knowledge.

:-)

Now about the family silk mill in Paterson, NJ...

-Chip Berlet