Independent Media Center, Los Angeles

John Kawakami johnk at cyberjava.com
Sat Apr 22 20:31:34 PDT 2000

First, visit this site:

www.indymedia.org

An Independent Media Center is being put together in Los Angeles for the DNC in August. If you didn't know about this, well, now you know. We had a very good meeting, and split up into groups to tackle the details of setting up an IMC. Our next meeting will be on May 6 (in two weeks). The best place to be informed of the meeting is the LAAMN list on tao. To get on it:

Email "subscribe laamn-news" to <majordomo at tao.ca>

DAN is also organizing, but I'm not involved with them. Their website is http://www.agitprop.org/artandrevolution/index.html

There are other groups organizing, and many of them are going to be meeting on Monday the 24th: