lbo-talk-digest V1 #2892

Elisabeth Vincentelli teppaz at panix.com
Sun Apr 23 19:24:48 PDT 2000

I would think that my remarks were more of a "let's look into this" type of thing rather than "criticism", an attempt to open debate. I would be the first to say that I'm not an expert on North Korea, but I'm willing to listen and learn. Self-righteousness in response might not be the way to go though.

And by the way, please note the correct spelling of my name. If I'm going to be patronized, it should be done right.

Elisabeth