lbo-talk-digest V1 #2892

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 23 22:32:39 PDT 2000

Elisabeth:

>And by the way, please note the correct spelling of my name.

Sorry for spelling your name incorrectly.

>I would think that my remarks were more of a "let's look into this" type of
>thing rather than "criticism", an attempt to open debate.

OK, I take _you_ at your word. But as you can see below in Dennis's remark, it appears there is little interest in informed discussion of history, domestic & international relations, climate & ecology, agricultural organization & technology, etc. of North Korea or anywhere else.

The USA is the most technologically advanced nation on earth; many Third World nations can't feed themselves. 'Nuff said.

Ha, ha, ha.

The end of discussion.

Really.

Yoshie