sophists and lawyers

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 08:52:54 PDT 2000

> The Sophists - or what we call lawyers - had it coming (sorry - it was a

> cheap shot all you lawyers out there).

As a lawyer I am, naturally, an admirer of the sophists. As for evil and insincere things lawyers do like making the worse appear the better cause, maybe the next time you go to a lawyer when someone accuses you of having harmed them or violated the law, the lawyer should say, if he feels that way, Sure, I might be able to get you off, but that would be wrong. You are, after all, liable or guilty.That will be $500, thank you. Hell, then we could dispense with juries and all that icky stuff and simply let lawyers decide the questions by default. --jks