Info guerillas

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 26 11:35:47 PDT 2000

Cutting and pasting, Macdonald Stainsby, for support! How desperate can you be, Carrol?

And tell, Mac (since I'm sure he put me in his "block sender, " file long ago!) that Ted Turner is friends with Fidel, wants the embargo lifted, all to the displeasure of right-wing yahoos that call CNN, the Clinton News Network.

Now, if I could figure out what led, ex-wife to be, Jane Fonda, become a born-again Christian! Months ago, I had a bit of a flame war, with a Vietnam Vet over "Hanoi Jane, " and her trip to North Vietnam. There is a widely circulated, e-mail out there slamming "traitor Jane". The website, snopes.com, has some interesting pieces, on e-mail, urban legends, including the one on Fonda. Here is a URL for another on Hillary and the Black Panthers.

Michael Pugliese

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/panthers.htm