Nader

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Fri Apr 28 14:35:12 PDT 2000

Doug--Like Justin, I wrote a friend who knows Nader personally to find out if there was anything to the rumor. The friend asked what he should tell Nader. I explained that a move like the one suggested would only hurt Nader's friends in the the labor movement and scare off potential supporters.

Let me say this, Nader has influential friends in the labor movement here in Ohio. If they openly support Nader is one thing, but, they sure won't do anything to hurt him. I'm sure this is true across the nation.

Tom