NY Times v. Nader

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:11:36 PDT 2000

>Heaven forfend I find myself agreeing with Krugman, but there *is*
>something creepy about Nader's anhedonia. It's just not my vision of
>happiness to work 20 hours a day, have no social or erotic life and
>sleep on a wooden pallet.
>
>Doug

Actually, that pretty much defines the lifestyle of one of the partners at the PR firm where I work. He's on call 24/7 (hate that term!) and has actually slept in his office on an army cot during some of our more protracted ridiculous assignments. To one degree or another, his monasticism seems to infect many others who work here. Creepy indeed.

Carl