[Fwd: Re: [sixties-l] Protests Rock GOP, End in 282 Arrests]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 3 21:39:06 PDT 2000

I don't have the slightest idea who the author of this post is or what his politics are. But perhaps some of those who were in Philadelphia can comment.

Carrol

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [sixties-l] Protests Rock GOP, End in 282 Arrests Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:40:35 -0400 (EDT) From: Uriah768 at aol.com Reply-To: sixties-l at lists.village.virginia.edu To: sixties-l at lists.village.virginia.edu