The Evil of Two Lessers?

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Tue Aug 8 08:08:02 PDT 2000

But, damn, I still think one of the few positive achievements of the

Clinton years was handing a decisive defeat to the moral police. And

now we have fucking Jerry Falwell praising Lieberman as an "excellent

choice." So we've got a born-again Christian and an Orthodox Jew on

the Dem ticket, and the proclaimer of Jesus Day in Texas leading the

Republican - and hair-shirt Ralph and the Catholic crypto-fascist

Buchanan as our leading alternatives. Is this some collective

expiation for the wretched excess of the 90s boom?

Doug ===== We could sick Richard Goode on 'em... http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.goode/nopermit/

Ian