Lieberman's Record (RE: The Evil of Two Lessers

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Aug 9 13:38:53 PDT 2000

Thanks for the dope. What I was most curious about was where the UE and UAW differed, in terms of what the right vote was, and what the most important votes were.

mbs

Well, I called up the UE Legislative director to find out what the scoop was, so he gave me the six votes they used for 1999-

NAFTA for Africa - Voted Wrong (worth two issues) Politician Pay Raise- Voted Wrong Opposed tax cuts for wealthy- Voted Right Bankruptcy - Voted Right Funding Endowment for Democracy- Voted Wrong (ie. to fund it)