sex, guns, and girls

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Aug 10 09:19:47 PDT 2000

http://www.theposition.com/coverstories/cover1/00/07/17/cover1/

(figured woj cupcake would like this!)

Fetish researcher Katharine Gates explores female gun fetishism, gun porn and sexual gunplay.

Sex, guns and girls . . . I couldn't possibly have picked a more controversialcombination at this moment in history, coming so soon after the Million Mom March. It's difficult enough to explore the issue of sexual fantasyand pornography without triggering powerful emotional reactions, but talking about guns -- without eithercondemning them as morally-loaded symbols of human evil or defending them as unassailable symbols of freedom -- is sure to get me in trouble.