sex guns & goilz

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 15 12:30:07 PDT 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

> [posted from non-sub'd address]
>
> Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:59:04 -0400
> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com, lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
> From: snit <snit at interpactinc.com>
>
> At 07:30 PM 8/14/00 -0400, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> > if we get to abolish gender oppression, we
> >can be liberated from gender. Think of it as liberation of biological &
> >other differences from the modern "opposite genders" model.
>
> yeah but to what?

Mao: "Marxists have no crystal ball." This question is the kind of question that is mocked in the old joke:

Come the Revolution, we will all eat strawberries and cream.

But I don't like strawberries and cream?

Come the REvolution, EVERYONE will love strawberries and cream.

Do you really want to dictate the content of the freedom of our descendants? They are not our business. Our business is the destruction of current oppression. As someone said, Sufficient unto the day are the evils thereof.

Carrol