Laying Bets: W Will Win - PC book outlet

Ampersand B. Deutsch ennead at teleport.com
Tue Aug 15 14:57:48 PDT 2000

: >How about something with easy shipping, say the book or CD of the
winners
: >choice ordered through Amazon or any other more politically correct
outlet
: >(total value up to $25)? . . .

Not that it's terribly relevant, but I thought I'd mention that Powell's books (www.powells.com) and the union reached an agreement this past week, which the membership overwhelmingly voted to accept; this makes Powell's the only unionized online source of books, as far as I know.