Fw: Thoughts on the Meaning of the Philly Protest by Leslie Cagan

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Tue Aug 15 17:33:33 PDT 2000

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Eisenscher <meisenscher at igc.org> To: Solidarity4Ever at igc.topica.com <Solidarity4Ever at igc.topica.com> Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 10:28 AM Subject: Thoughts on the Meaning of the Philly Protest by Leslie Cagan

to the list moderator at <meisenscher at igc.org>, who will determine whether it is appropriate for redistribution. You can temporarily suspend delivery by sending a request to the same address. Notify the moderator at the time you want delivery resumed. You can also manage this function yourself by going to the list at <www.igc.topica.com/lists/Solidarity4Ever.