weatlh and income ginis

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:25:13 PDT 2000

I was not implying that the current Fed surveys are half-baked. Avery's was much criticized (he is a friend of mine and I heard a lot of moaning). They have gotten their act together since those initial efforts. Barkley Rosser PS: You still haven't answered the main question: Is it not true, in general globally, that income distribution studies are much more frequently done and much more available than wealth distribution studies? -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, August 19, 2000 3:43 PM Subject: Re: weatlh and income ginis