Icecap at North Pole Has Turned to Water

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:22:15 PDT 2000

Actually, I think they are Santa's retired sheeple. Or, maybe they are retired sheeple who used to work for Irish leprechauns. After all, don't they control the gold?

Or maybe, these are the sheeple who believe that publicly funded social security is JUST a Ponzi scheme whereas privately funded pension schemes and the stock market are not. I'm not sure what we should do with such deluded sheeple, but perhaps they should not be allowed to vote. What do you say, Matt Cramer? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. <rosserjb at jmu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, August 19, 2000 3:29 PM Subject: Re: Icecap at North Pole Has Turned to Water